Mineshaft Gap

It's a screening log, no more no less. Maybe I'll have something interesting to say one of these days...


SXSW Part 2.

Bickford Schmekler's Cool Ideas: Absolutley terrible. By the time Matthew Lillard showed up as cooky character number 47, I was out.

Gabrielle: Terribly dissapointing. Too stagy.

A Prairie Home Companion: A really great movie. If this gets bumped off my 2006 Top Ten list, then some great movies have come out this year.

American Dreamz: Perfectly bland. Funny in part, boring in others. Grant, Quaid, Moore and Dafoe are funny but I still can't stand Chris Klein.

1 Responses to “SXSW Part 2.”

  1. # Blogger Christopher

    Wow, maybe if we'd tried harder we could have avoided each other even more at SxSW. I don't think we saw more than three movies in common.  

Post a Comment