Mineshaft Gap

It's a screening log, no more no less. Maybe I'll have something interesting to say one of these days...


PSH.

Mission:Impossible:III (Abrams, 2006)

Walking out of M:i:III I couldn't help but thinking that it was just about as good as that kind of film could be. And yet I was still held at a level of remove from the entire affair. While I loved Phillip Seymore Hoffman, why he had so few scenes was beyond me, but the rest of the film was simply mildly entertaining, though it features some of the best action scenes in the last few years. Still, something like The New World can hold me and even entertain me more than a dozen action films.

I just hope this doesn't make me a card carrying snob.

Current 2006 Top Ten:
1. United 93
2. A Prairie Home Companion
3. Dave Chapelle's Block Party
4. Hard Candy
5. V for Vendetta
6. Thank You For Smoking
7. Mission:Impossible:III
8Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World
9. Slither
10. American Dreamz

0 Responses to “PSH.”

Post a Comment